Welcome to BSIS Online Classes
BSIS has started online classes during corona virus crisis and shutdown.
These classes will continue during holidays and Ramadhan.
We will be using Google Classroom and Google Meet apps for the classroom management and video lessons.
Schedule on Saturdays
11:00 - 11:40 Islamic Studies
11:40 - 11:45 Break
11:45 - 12:25 Arabic
12:25 - 12:30 Break
12:30 - 1300 Hifdh
13:00 - 13:05 Break
13:05 - 13:15 ASSEMBLY
- Students should be sitting in a separate and quiet room
- Each student attends three classes with 5 minutes of break in between.
- We hold a 5-10 mins of assembly after the classes to announce Muslim of the week.
PC / Laptop
- For best experience use Google Chrome and create a new chrome profile for the new account.
- Go to classroom.google.com and login using new student account
- Select/Accept your classroom
- There should be a video link at the top header.
- At the start time of the class open this link to join the video session
Mobile / Tablet / iPad
- Download and install both apps:
- Google Classroom
- Google Meet
- Open both apps one after the other and login using new account
- In Google Classroom app join the class.
- A video icon appears near the top right header.
- Join the video session using this link. This should open Google Meet app.